Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ode to My Fapping Folder

Damn you
wormlike
evil
virus
with your don't be afraid
I'll protect you
just give your card
name
and social security number.
You infiltrated my world
nearly killing me with your sickness.

How I had to eradicate you
and with you went
my fapping folder.

Perfect in the moonlight
with your dark hair
ebony eyes
yeah I said it
smooth white skin
tantalizing grin.

How can I ever forget
your two headed manliness
and the way you
fucked yourself
so perfectly.

Sigh
the perfect
cum shot
on a perfect belly
and the way you looked at the camera
like you were looking at me.

The gangsta way
you stood all
tan
the largest cock
prolly photo shopped
but it looked good to me.

How I loved you
always there
you stood beside
me through thick and thin
you were so fucking hot
my personal zen.

But now you're gone
a sad lament
i had no flash drive
no disk
so I had to
banish
you
cry
to
the
abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment