Saturday, July 16, 2011

FU I like my Comic Sans Bold

April?
No March the cruelest
trapped between the freeze and the thaw.

The cold
inhibits
shakes the flesh
chatters the teeth

So cold in the catacombs
symbols

archetypal


let the dragon fly lead you
he flies
in minerals concrete yet

sim·plic·i·ty

made for lamps.

Times were different
there has always been war
desperation
to win
sacrifice
lies.

What do you use to win
when the land is bare
dust
dust and pebbles
dry air
not enough water

if there were water we would drink

To die slowly of thirst
many die slowly
or to win
football field lengths
away touchdown
water.

Wooden yet worthy
velocity
slams destroys
for the continuation of man
for the continuation of us
the good
the holy
the expendable
the weak
the dying
packed together tightly
a boulder
does make
a terrifying crash.

For victory?

I came I saw I conquered.

It's the damned who make the hard decisions
for there are no consequences
to the immortal
they just walk again.
God I hate this dress.

light
bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment