Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just insane

Screaming absolution
beating my children
kung fu style
bruce lee got nothing on me.

Smokin crack at 35 west motel
but I wasn't really
that's just a tale.
I was really in the back
of a cop car
on my way to jail.

Got some steel reserve
got some green
got some gutter brand mojitos
got some ghetto gasoline.

Gonna fire up
and walk real slow
gonna take my brain
for a walk
gonna flow

Wailing on some ICP
ninja down
the place to be
dead babies
got me a necklace
of the finest
pearls
you and me....

Gonna take me a walk
in the ghetto
gotta be free.

So all you clowns
wit yo brown eyes
and all you green eyed fools
stand back
white girl attack
just me and my paaaaaaahseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
pussy.

So fuck you I'm down
fuck you I'm around
you white trash hippy
stop talking shit
it aint it
when u talkin to me.

Your bags are skimmed
skinned like ur gonna be
if u keep fuckin me
you'll see
homie don play that.
or is it dat.
Homie don play dat.
that's that
chat
wit me b
msn cumbucket
messin up my spree
when all I wanna see
is some black boy
ballin
some torso on a couch
or some hot assed
brown eyed guy
givin a girl a douse.
so many things
you can do with my mouth.

I"M JUST INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INSANE
INsane.

That bitch is craz-A

No comments:

Post a Comment