Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's important

Glue and mucous
the morning after taste of sulfur and eggs
trying to kill you
by killing myself
"Dude, that shit's fucked up."
what pool have you been swimming in?

It's real purple, blue, glitter juice.
I am my eyes
and everything you hate
is living in me.

I'm the little boy
shut up in a closet
told not to move
an inch
torture to the wild heart
wanting freedom.

Slice me; I bleed.

It doesn't matter.
I'm really just the wind
through the trees
leaning trees; crying to an empty sky.

Om ha huang.
Mother empty spaces are everything
until I'm the empty spaces
the cracks in the sidewalk
the silent pause
before speaking
the nothing
which is everything.

"The whole goal is find the mind of God, from the dirt
of the forest."

So I guess I'll walk on............

No comments:

Post a Comment