Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just Kidding (angry as hell)

Kneeling in the woods
blood boils
anger burns
trance state chi
becoming
warrior god evil saint sinner
me.

Fuck you and  your lying mouth
fuck you and your damaged soul
fuck you and everything that came with you
I don't want it anymore.

Off with their fucking heads.

So I ate from your tree
so I smoked your weed
so I drank two or three
so crucify me.
good company.

"This is my dream
I MAKE THE PATH"

Little 'ol me.

And... in those days they tried to be gods
in those days they made a tower to reach you
rabble rabble rabble rabble....
You lack a point of reference
I'm afraid it's something you won't understand.

Back to the woods....
there were three.
And the little indian girl played in the mud
bare feet
doing ballet
here she is free.

Merrily Merrily Merrily
life is but a dream.
Suddenly I'm not angry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment