Saturday, July 16, 2011

That wasn't Dark that was just funny

OKay.. so where was I?

Ah... I got it....

You. Originality of thinking

non·ex·ist·ence

Trust those feelings you felt in your heart
you take radio, tv, media, friends
yes you've hashed it over quite a bit
what do you think?
what do you think?
What if?
What if?
Why, yes, you're right!

preposterous



(I think Dictionary.com has a message to send ha ha keeps repeating pejorative,obelisk,etymology and feminism I can I almost hear the ...one of these things is not like the other one of these things just doesn't belong....one of these things is not like the other...)

Anyway.
I can fill your heart, I can make you care, I can fall for your lies
when they're not even there.
I am a mirrored window without any glass
you are a chamelion changeling without any class.

Just once.
Not even?
I see your stares when you pass my house
I feel your greed
I feel your need
frontal lobe douse.
preposterous.

I felt the strings you pulled
do you see  now
no way out
like the root
I found so smooth
stream running hard
but not hard enough to fray
but to mold
geometric centric
a place for fairies to play.

and wish the cold would go away,.

No comments:

Post a Comment