Saturday, July 16, 2011

Part II and then she cried

White lilies on the wall paper
dancing ballerinas
can you be like that?
dance
three fingers
feels like
god
to me.

Birds of prey
flying low
walk in my Indian
lake
take my hand
I will show you the way
the place
to stop
to catch your breath
because we're walking way too fast.

I wish for the conquering warrior
wishing for
the empty beat of a dead heart
drums in the night
deadly sacrifice.
Am I a goat?
u mad bro?

I'm tired
take this sword
please
you can set me free
I have shown you grace
I have ran this race
the pack is empty
and I'm alone.

No one will
blame
name
you
all is right
when there is no wrong
understand
I only came here to party
and
the party ended
about four years ago.

I choke
smoke
and the wine sneaks up
to make me spin
grind
each
and every life love
out of every word
you feel
the need
to bestow
on the witch
who sits
manipulates
nothing
but dreams
of lumberjacks
oxen
and large axes.
oh and the sweet downy hair
on your navel
where my head still lays
wishing for
the path
offering me escape.
I'm sorry I lied
it was never me
never an ounce of truth
I was a dreamer
in your head
your thoughts
your home.
It feels good

No comments:

Post a Comment