Saturday, July 16, 2011

Compartments

Each his own
square cubby hole
spread out into infinity
fractured.

I watched you break
into pieces
shards of glass
and everyone a doorway
which would you enter?
the jen gives you three tries
Oh my god
what path do I choose?

They all lead to death.

That's the secret.
The motherfucking secret
Fuck me don't fuck me
get rich don't get rich
be beautiful be ugly
be handsome be that boy
who shows his dick to everyone

Take it in the ass
here you wanna see my tat?
my scar?
my blood?
my bones?
all the same for everyone

no matter how fast you run
how quick you cum
running
walking
meandering
purpose
hah!
What's your purpose?
all paths lead to death.

There was an eagle on the cliff
looking at the sand below
fuck em all
quicker than some.

And here I sit
still
I am the mushroom
which feeds off the wood
the algae
coral
hard porous
holes
and everyone
a universe.

Which path will you choose?
As you paint your reality
in orange purple green
red
run
faster
harder
too much energy there
it shoots down
like lightning
little sparks of electricity
ignite
nothing
yet
still running.

Wooden ponies
and wildflower fields
sunshine
fresh
all the world is
honey
and bees
azalea petals on the ground.

Gaia johnse' de schmer vun cognate de per she'n fungate.
tayagata je se nu por la mente muerjte mere
dilwate
hallas
ensani


Can I hide
in your compartment for awhile?
curl into you
surround myself
with your thoughts
your essence
your you
and I will give you gold
in your mind
myrrh and incense I'll bring
as an offering to your hand
your safety
what you want me to be
I'll be.
Just let me hide
here awhile
till I catch my breath
my soul
my eyes.

The dragons dance in the sky
consuming everything with fire
want
longing
love
love
love
love
love
is.

Sweet angel Gabriel
your light
wings of white
smile stone
ivory
caste
to perfection
exquisite.
How do you know a boy like that?
so genuine
I love him that's why
and for no reason at all
I showered him with grace
grace for there is a reason
and I want to lift him so high
Grace for no reason but I looked at his face
and I saw god.

and in those days god
said whatever is good is right
whatever is right is good
walk in my garden
and I will show you an apple
a mountain
a sea
a dream
and you will take my clay
and you will make you gods
and I looked and thought
what a good boy
grew up just like
our father.

God making gods of men.
For love
for loneliness
clay and thoughts.

I'll make clouds
you make the rain
paint the sky
with your favorite crayon
in the whole box
purple.
Not lilac
purple
god's favorite crayon.
Grape.

I'm sorry
I made you cry
inside you know I'm just a child
done with this ride
you don't listen
you turn away
there's some race
I gotta run
some way I gotta go
but I don't know.
So I hide.

And he makes a comfortable bed
but my du tan is on fire
a refusal
to comply.
So fire and water
take me
I'm prepared to die.
Spreading wings
refusing
your hairy face
deep voice
refusal to comply.

But I was just a whisper
and he wanted to dress my legs
how sweet
the cavern is wide
the river is deep.
I am just a messenger
offering
no
relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment