Saturday, July 16, 2011

No Way Out

It's all I wanna do
all I wanna be
Vagabond jeweler
take a pound chop it up
dice it slice it
livin' on the street.

Dragon head
how do you sleep at night?
Somebody hid the razors
what would your mother say?
And all the black girls sang:

Muddy water
muddy water
muddy water
bloody water

Hick side beer ride
gots me a shot gun in the back
they call it a hate crime
but I loved him so much
I dragged him along for the ride.

Muddy water
bloody water

Let the little girls bleed
there's chompin jaws
slobbering cause
they can't overcome this need.

Birth
lets make some killer bees
need a voice of reason
but they've all moved away
mature responsible men of valor
men of candor
men set loose on this earth to let us know
exactly what's going on
exactly arms, legs, brains, guts, dreams,love, fuck it all.

Upright men
rhodes scholars
brains in planes
Here take this slimin bitch
we'll rearrange your name.

I'm sorry I'm floating
I apologize for the space I place
I'm sorry
but the slots of the groove
no longer fit me
I can't make it anymore
I I I I I I I I I I I I

What was it Jimmy said?
There's too much of you
in what you say
too many eyes to see
If you could just disappear
then maybe I could relate.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Slice sliding bloody fuck
white as snow
he's murdering her in the
outcroppings
someone open a door
there are too many windows here
watch her enjoy her demise.

Was she your best friend
in waxy shiny stoicism?
Come on snap out of it
go to work
come home
drink a beer
forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment