Tuesday, June 4, 2013

So serious..

Butterflies and all that shit
Queens and demons
wooden chairs and a child's cry.
In disdain the Emerald Isle
accepts no loafers
dilettantes, professing a love of the word
but taking a different road.
Yeah you're good
frothy German beer in a toast
to your superiority.
So cold.
Limericks are getting old
you know?
Superman went for a spin
on a line against time
how high
ssssssssssss
the mountain?
Snakes.
Here have another beer....
I'm feeling quite queer
Claro
in my dreams
hail marries
Spanish sighs
How do you say to give?
llamar
No.
Hablar.
A present to you
out of the clear bright blue
face of the gods.
He knods
and laughter is heard
She stays then turns
her head
away
I'm just tired.
Amuse me.
Show me there's a reason to be
standing still
Beer.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment