Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fuck

I can't believe
just to relieve
Would put myself through this
degradation
for elation
which comes
infrequently.
Chameleon
changing colors just to suit
everyone but myself.
When will I learn?
What does it mean?
Reflecting.
You were drunk, I was drunk
we all started talking about love and junk
and how it all came to be
me loving you, you loving me.
Fuck.
Don't even know what love means
See it in my mind
Slyvia in Spain
together writing living
ended all the same
nothing but pain.
Timeline
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
slowly steadily
eases into familiarity
as it goes down
no common ground
to keep us together.
Failure.
why even start
embrace the spark?
There's nothing in the end
a roommate, a friend.
Just to relieve a little pressure.



No comments:

Post a Comment